-----------

Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

In Other News

Once upon a time I was head over heels in love with a boy I went to school with. It was so obvious to me that we were fated. Finally, after high school, we dated, and it turned out it was all a big mistake.

It turned out that he was more like a brother to me. It ended poorly, we didn't talk for 10 years and even then you could count the sentences we traded.

In a recent turn of events, he's moving back to his hometown where I just so happen to live as well. We actually hung out last night and talked like we used to in the old days. I told him that I'm bored in life and want to do things, I said, "Let's do things!" and he agreed with the same enthusiasm.

It feels so good to have a male friend to do things with. Having a husband, you always have that male energy around and I like that. Not having one left me missing having guys to talk to.

I looked forward to having part of that with the Greek, just hanging out and doing fun things, but he read that as a relationship.

AND NOW... I have my friend back!!! We can do fun things and explore places and just be curious - and laugh and talk. I can't wait.

I am so happy to have my friend back. I missed him.

I wanted to go to the trestle with the Greek, I wanted to share that with him.

But I also really want to go to the damn trestle - so now I'm going to take Bryce with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate