-----------

Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Umm.

I don't know what happened. Some thought whipped its way into my head and created a feeling of dread and dislike. I think it has something to do with my daughter being out, probably late, with the Greek. A bunch of people from the office went out to play cards and she stayed around till the end I believe...

I don't like something  - it's either intuition or misplaced fear.

I'm glad I'm not going into the office. I think I am mad at him and myself.

I have anxiety about everything this morning. It's uncomfortable.

I'm asking the universe to reveal itself. If I need to see something, please show me what I need to see.

This weekend we have a get really dressed up event, the Greek and I have agreed on a skip this weekend break upon my suggestion. I wanted to save it up until the next weekend which is our christmas party.

Today, I don't want any of it. Something doesn't feel right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate