-----------

Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Evolve Or Die

He said, "I love holding you, I love fucking you, I love being with you, I love working with you... can you see where I'm going with this...? "

Yes. I can. You love me.

You love me.

And we evolve.

I've been waiting for him to say this.  I could see it on the tip of his tongue.

He came over to watch a movie and eat dinner, to spend time... not just fuck. So, we watched a movie, a little bit of it (Love Actually) and then had sex instead. A making of some kind of love.

What an interesting picture this paints.

I watched him sleeping. I looked at him and felt the same, I didn't shy away.  He slept and curled up beside me - his spot. My spot being buried into his neck.

I don't know why I feel the way I do, but I'm good with it. It's hard to say, but





I love him, too.

I gave him the glass heart.

I'm afraid to love you, but I do... that different kind of love.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate