-----------

Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

God Damn It

It's still good. Everything is still good. More than that, it's kinda amazing.

I'm leaving my children behind in this little town I brought them to and moving back to my home town. I found a place. It's small and so lovely.... . So lovely, that I'm more excited than I am sad that I am leaving my babies back in this small town (albeit, grown babies and with their father).

I should have trusted my manifesting all along... it brought to me a perfect home.

It really is about me now. Holy fuck. For however long, it is about me now:  living, loving, laughing, and probably crying from time to time. Amazing. Fucking amazing.

I can't even begin to tell you how today, just today, my whatever it is with the Greek, is... breath takingly lovely. More lovely than I could have imagined. It's blessed. It is... charmed.

I am charmed, and I love it.

If I had known that this was a possibility at this age, this time, whell.... fuck. I don't know what I would have done.

I would have raced here.

My heart is full - of blooming flowers.

Thank you, Universe. Thhhhaaaaaaannnnnkkkkkk yyyyooooouuuuuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate