-----------

Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Feel the fear and do it anyways

 I feel fear. If I'm to stay out of my mind and focus on what's going on in my body, I'm afraid. 

I'm afraid of the bubble I'm currently in bursting and I'm afraid it wont burst. 

I'm afraid of not feeling content with my life situation or my life. I'm afraid I will never be able to experience generalized joy. That I will only maintain generalized anxiety. 

I'm afraid this feeling of fear will never go away. That I will always feel like I'm under achieving to my responsibilities of being a mother, an aunt, an employee, a person, a citizen, and a friend.

I think this writing is not to figure out the why of this, but just to be honest with myself that these are my feelings (thoughts?).

I am afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate