-----------

Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2024

The Station

 What if this ball of knots in my stomach, that is currently sending waves of heat throughout my body, was excitement and not fear? 


What if I was actually excited by the challenged of being alone?

What if I was actually excited by the challenge of speaking up more at work?

Something is happening. There is a big shift and I'm right in the middle of it. It's like I'm at a train stop and there's not much to do but wait for the train to arrive. And not get discouraged that it will never arrive. It's hard waiting at the station. Sometimes, the sun is out and I can stand outside and get some sun. But most days, it's windy out - inhospitably - and other days it's an out-and-out rain storm. 

The train feels delayed. But there's not to do but wait. I can keep my exercise up: do squats, push-ups, jumping jacks, meditation, all in preparation for when the train arrives and I can pick up my journey to abundance and flourishing. 

But for now, it's another day in the station. Partly cloudy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate