-----------

Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Devil-May-Care

I used to wake up, get coffee, and then come to my blog and write. Until Facebook's feed changed that? I was, of course, an early adopter of Facebook - eager to get a glimpse of all my old classmates. I remember it being just that, search for old friends, look at them, get bored, move on.

I don't recall when the feed came in; it was apparently 2006. So, whatever, I lied. I would probably would have probably would have also looked at the feed. However, I'm pretty sure I didn't spend the hour+ that I spend now. I would come to my blog to write, because I had so much drama to say.

I don't have much to say today, but I've throttled my feed using News Feed Eradicator for Facebook and I just don't feel like undoing that action - so I came here instead. I should be writing. I enjoy writing. I don't have to publish it.

Oh right, I'm shackin' up. For at least 5 months. With the Greek. We're going to go to Italy. ...the fuck?! So, there is that.

I am surprisingly relaxed about all of this, even though the move is happening within the next two weeks. I have a bit of a devil-may-care attitude. It's refreshing.

I'm at this place where I decided, fuck it. Que sear sera. It could be a big mistake, but if it is, I'm the only one it's affecting. It's a miracle, I am not directly affecting the lives of little humans. Well, at least not with this action.

My momness overall is a thing still. The guilt and pain of having abandoned my youngest too soon is prevalent in my dreams. Ugh. Make it stop. It rips at my heart.

I'm throwing a bunch of shit in storage and moving into his place (staying part of the week there and part of the week with my child - because !I'M A MOM, DAMNIT!). We're saving by sharing his rent and then we're going to Italy in Sept.

So, we'll see how that goes.

Oh, ps: my body seems to be refusing to poop regular like, even though I be eatin' my flax. It seemed imperative to share that here, as if I'm calling my bowels out, publicly shaming them. That'll get them working, right?

There's your cliff hanger. You're welcome. Tune in next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate