-----------

Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

IT'S UNRELATED! BITCH!

I'm quitting smoking as of last night. SHUT UP. It has only 1% to do with him saying it. I was already 99% here, have already given it a couple of dry runs in the last few months.

But, you know what? I asked the (god damn) universe to make this decision easy and seamless for me, AND  I GUESS IT FUCKING DID. I guess this guy and the embarrassment I feel smoking around him, and the idea of him spending a solid 24 hours with me at my house and having to sneak cigarettes, was the final straw that pushed me over the edge.

But I didn't do it "for" him. Oh look, snooky, I quit smoking so you would love me more! I'd rather punch him in the face than do that.

No, I did it for me so that when I am around him I don't have to deal with this pain in the ass incessant need to smoke, and then washing myself like a Silkwood shower  to get rid of the stench.

So, yeah, now for the next week or two, you, should you decide to find/read this blog, will be subjected to the absolutely inane vile ramblings of nicotine withdrawal (and now that I have written out the word nicotine withdrawal, I will be subject to much spam regarding quitting. In advance of that, "fuck you, spam").

I have an e-cig ( bleh, more spam) and I will be using it, but I don't think it will be enough to save my grown-ass children from my wrath.

And should the Greek find out that I quit (especially right after he "requested" it), I will cut someone .

ps: fuck you.

1 comment:

  1. Yuck. Blech. I hated quitting. I enjoyed smoking soooooo much. It sucked, but it was like magic when I quit. I hope it's like magic when you quit, too.

    ReplyDelete

This is where we communicate