-----------

Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

The Near Far Game

One week he's calling all the time in the evening, we talk for hours, he says things, "I could really fall in love with you (were I closer to his age and we could build a life)," and then - nothing.

He barely messages me at work and never after work. No more, "I called you because I like talking to you."

I don't know if he's being skittish or he's just reached his point of disinterest. Is he forcing himself into disinterest or did he se something he didn't like or someone else that he did?

He was like this last week, too. A bit more standoffish. Then, I showed up to work in what turned out to be the worlds sexiest turtleneck sweater and he couldn't stay away from me. I don't even think he had planned to make any time with me until he saw me in the flesh.

This week feels the same and I have no idea what I am walking into. Not a fan.

So I am back to manifesting strength, empowerment, and personal success. Focus on my job, move forward, hurrah! and whatnot.

I don't know if he's playing games or not, and I only have myself to fall back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate