-----------

Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Not That I Am Counting...

Today marks one year since flirting turned into the next step. Tomorrow marks one year since we first kissed, since we had sex, since I was so surprised at how much he turned me on.

I say this only because I figured this out recently and sorta by accident and then wondered, in the way that silly girls do, what magical thing might happen tomorrow. I had already been planning to suggest he do the trestle with me on that Sunday without knowing that was the day. And I don't know why that one particular place is stuck in me to go with him there. My sci-fi brain suggests that there is some portal there.

But then I broke it off in order to stop the madness for me, and now he is far away in both mind and body.

I want him closer. I want him to say yes to whatever it is we are. I want him to devour me.

I want tomorrow to shine some light in the heart of this thing.

I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate