-----------

Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Meandering the Soul and Tinder Bits

There is a quiet spot now, a levelling off of some intense push that I was creating. I let go of some stuff, or rather, saw and confirmed some clarity around stuff. But still, lets talk about the Greek, shall we?

Most unfortunately, he is my one point of reference for things that elicit the possibility of feeling passion, of being one with the animal, the beast with two backs. It's tough to not revisit. It is my hope that he is some what still inflicted with the memory and desire as well. He still makes wee comments that allude to our knowledge of each other, but he has a one man rule book on when and how these can be made and he opens and closes that book at his will.

Oh well, whatever, I have come to understand him differently and in a way that allows me to meh his non-advances advances. He enjoys poking the flirt - that's his business.

Other than that, I think my invitation to new/old friends and new life is taking shape. It's work being single, you have to make sure you make a life. You can't rest in the daily comfort and routine that exists when you have a partner. Side note: Tinder is not a tool for this.

Not so side note: What the fuck Tinder dudes?

Let's say I know younger 20 somethings that, somewhat successfully, use Tinder. Which is to say they meet and talk to guys that are not eager to share pictures of their oh so proud hard members. Me, at 45, I've only heard from the new age of heavy breathers.

(To be fair, I'm 2 for 2 on these Tinder fuckers and have given Tinder 0 time to redeem itself, because, yeah, whatever, I know it's a hookup app)

In today's technology, heavy breathers no longer have to choose phone numbers at random and hope for a female voice on the other end. Heavy breathers now how a plethora of instant women to choose from AND they get to show you pictures of their hard cocks.

How droll.

Dudes, we've seen a lot of penises and while you're immensely proud of yours, it doesn't look any different to us. It's a weird looking sticky-outtie thing that, out of context of "the moment," just looks a little funny. It really is just that over eager bald guy, with a purply, squidgy head saying, "look at me" and then "look at me now," and then, of course, "look at me now."

(Even though it's a hookup app - I'm not sure instant penis in the raw is the way to get the quality gig)

The thing is though, I suspect there are a lot of women my age that eat this shit up.

"Oh my god, yes, send me a picture of your hard cock"

"You like my hard cock"

"Omg, it's so hard in that pic, is that all for me? lol, rofl, lmao..."  (Ugh, ladies be giving me a bad rap)

Another side-side note: No one should ever use rofl, lmao, lmfao EVER again. I'm not sure where I stand on lol. "Ha" should suffice, I think.

So, yeah, all's quiet on the home front, I've settled down and am getting into the groove of a realistic, Tinder free, single life.

S'good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate