-----------

Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Things Beautiful

People may or may not be beautiful. Right now though, there are a couple, few maybe, that feel really beautiful.

There are so many beautiful things lingering about, like little fire flies that have me on brink mind blowing expectations masquerading as little hints of things to come.

The Greek:

While working together, are friendships is restored (yet again, until he changes his mind), that mini connection where it all started. He lets his arm touch mine while reaching for my computer, he sits closely, absent mindedly pulls a hair off my sweater. He's allowing himself to touch me again - so not avoiding everything about me.

The New Guy:

He's sweet. He's very, very sweet. His eyes lit up when I walked in in the morning. We chat, he's soft spoken and very interesting. There is a hint of connection/attraction there that is most enjoyable.

The Rock Climber:

The sweet talkin', very handsome, very kind, and intelligent Puerto Rican calling me Bella and letting me know he's been thinking about me. Sigh.

They're all attracted to that light that shines inside of me - and I love them for it. They are lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate