-----------

Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Blinders

What an incredibly dramatic week last week was.

  • My daughter was in Nice, France at the fireworks on Bastille Day (totally traumatized, but absolutely alive and well. Thank fucking Universe). 
  • The Greek wanted to be honest (after fabulous, fun activities - before finding out about the attack in Nice) and say that he find himself attracted to the younger version of me he sees in my 22 yr old daughter who I recently hired (thanks to my couger-ness, he is only 6 years older than her. I, on the other hand, am 18 years older than him.)
  • I had the worlds worst misogynistic, demanding, entitled customer so far up my ass the entire time the two first things have been going on. 
I believe all has worked out just fine. As mentioned, my daughter in Nice is well. 

The Greek has professed that he totally understands that nothing could or would ever happen and that he wouldn't put my daughter in that position AND that was a lapse in reason because he does see the younger version of me and it was confusing and/or misleading for him at the time. He had just wanted to be honest.

If the misogynistic prick continues on his tirade, I can probably fire him.

I have no idea where any of these things might go (accept for my younger daughter, she's coming the fuck home safe and sound), and today, I find myself totally okay with it. I feel kinda sick to my stomach once and a while around the whole Greek thing. He works with her every day, how confused or clear will he get about what he wants? 

The customer, the work, the job - jesus, it's amping up fast. I have so much work to do to make this the best possible thing. I need to focus all my energy on manifesting my career move. 

That's it. That's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate