-----------

Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

A Kinetic Sleep

He was telling me at work that he was hungry, he told me how pretty I was that day, he dropped suggestive comments, he wanted time alone with me whenever he could, he was candid and honest about feelings and things...

Later that day, I concluded once again that I would most likely have to let this lovely bubble go.

Later that night, I fucked him in my mind.  I couldn't help but imagine him imagining me, my mouth and tongue on his cock, me looking into his eyes from below as I seduced him with my mouth.

He was there. I felt him grab my ass, I felt his urgency, his desire, his confusion, his lust. The feeling was so strong that my body started to move with his. He was there.

Every part of me was lit up electrically, sensations I have never felt quite like that.

As I neared orgasm just by moving my hips into his imaginary body, imagining and feeling him inside of me, he said, "look into my eyes." I didn't, couldn't, not just yet, so no my head shook as I reached deeper. Not yet. Until I knew it was in my grasp... I was there, I was coming.

I looked into his eyes a little defiantly, his cock deep inside of me, his hips pressed against mine,  as I experienced an incredibly full orgasm. He was there.

And then, for the first time in my life, I experienced what I have heard other girls experience early in their sexual life. It was so pure and complete that I cried.

Alone. 45.

I didn't really sleep for the rest of the night. I truly felt caught in some other dimension, whether it was of my own creation or not.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate