-----------

Pages

Monday, February 3, 2020

Still January? Still Shitty.

Bitmoji Image
What does it take to not want to vomit at the start of every day? The day will be fine once i get going. I'll land at the gym on time and my body do what I ask of it while my mind thinks of all the ways this might be killing me, and then after I will feel resplendent and grateful for the work. I will make it to work with time to spare, shower comfortably, sip coffee and smoke my vape in the washroom while I get ready - greedy with the last bit of alone time.

Then, I will sit at my desk and open my computer and face my life. One hundred and fifty billion JIRA tickets, the acrid smell of a two-year-long project (IT'S A REFACTOR!), BETA customers, feedback, launch dates, the "design review" (YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! from the peanut gallery. WHAT THE FUCK! LETS JUST GET THIS DONE from the PM). The New Girls and all their 'infinite wisdom'
Bitmoji Image

So, yeah...

Bitmoji Image
Why the vomit?


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate