-----------

Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

The Monday Place

Bitmoji Image
I'm here again.  I had a good night sleep and solid dreams that showed the path forward to be uncomplicated. All I have to do is wake up, enjoy coffee, go to work and write up three jira tickets that will fix everything.

Then, go ahead and prepare the project of creating the set up wizard that will propel our users to easy street and wow them with all the functionality. This is my Monday state of mind. It's easy.... 

3-7 jira tickets are going to save us all. Oh, and then 50 confluence documents to lay out the next 5 months. And then BAM, we take the world by storm.

However: the girl, not woman, girl who is my co-product owner, the smug smarmy one that gets her shoes "custom fit, because if I'm going to spend that much money on Fluevog shoes, I want them to be unique *cute smile*" will also be in the office today (usually remote) and this somehow threatens everything.

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO! You shout.   I know! I hear the same thing in my own head. But I seem to go in with positive thoughts every Monday just to have them shot to shit.

Whatever. 3-7 Jira (please, don't kid yourself, They are mind bending long ass...) tickets and the wizard project. That's today's focus and goal. I will create them and then, present them to the product team. I WILL BE THE CHANGE I WANT TO SEE.

Bitmoji Image
The Change
Whatever, don't be an asshole and say "You can't be the change with that attitude." Read between the lines loser, that's just how it feels right now
Bitmoji Image
Hey Pal, need a hand?
There, better? Supportive, confident, approachable co-worker is I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate