-----------

Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Also, I have some PMS (Maybe!)

I came to write bullshit, and then I saw my last post where I declared I was going to stop meandering in bullshit. So, here we go with more of the same.

I would like to declare today as National Get Out of Your Head Day.

Walaa, it is done.

There is a lot of bullshit in my head. Lot's of balls in the air lately. I don't care for it. Here they are:

  • I'm too busy
  • Fuck off
  • Leave me alone
  • I want a cigarette
  • Leave me alone
  • Don't touch me

Today (it appears) I don't want a relationship. I don't want to care for any other adult.

Heres a thing...

The Greek likes to be a bit bossed around in the bedroom. He really likes he idea of a woman who demands he please her. He loves it. I get it.

I really, really do.

You know what I like in the bedroom though? Having sex with man.

Now, I'm as fun as the next gal and I like to indulge my mate. There are times where I'm more than happy to play the part and use him as my tool to get my way, and I even like the way it makes him come unglued. However, please refer to bullet points, now is not that time.

The last thing I want to do right now is get into character. Jesus, it makes me shudder thinking about it.

This in itself isn't the problem. Any bossy woman would just tell her wee man sex slave to buzz off, but this would involve me getting into character. I'm not a bossy woman. I am a woman who is wrought with thoughts and sticky notes of to do lists that are eating at my brain like termites.

What I think I would like to do right now is just fall down from the weight of all the things. What I'm trying to do is get the fuck out of my head - because it's National Get Out of Your Head Day.

The problem is that whiney me is afraid to tell him that I am, in fact, TOO MUCH WOMAN RIGHT NOW TO PLAY A PART FOR HIM SO that HE CAN FIRE HIS JOLLY ROCKETS. Also, I'm a little angry about the fact that I should have to tell him.

Also, I'm a little afraid that he will leave if I don't play the part more, and once I hear that thought or feel that fear, I converse with myself as follows:

"Well if he leaves because I don't want to actually be the one who is the slave sex by playing the dominate role that he requests then... well, GOOD RIDDANCE! Why don't you just leave now then? Let's just get this over with, shall we?"

and then...

"You know what?  This relationship is too much for me, I can't keep juggling things that are the things that make you stay. If your presence is conditional, then let's just break all the conditions now because I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THEM!!!!"

Ugh.

Can you see? The real problem is that I have not had this conversation with him. Only with me. And I become so frustrated that I end in the bulleted list.

The conditions of this relationship as I see them:
  • Don't smoke (or do it so incredibly infrequently that I never notice)
  • Be fun
  • Be bossy
  • Be sassy
  • Have a gorgeous and tight bubble butt
  • Long hair 
  • Strive to eat healthy
  • Indulge my fantasies once and awhile (like maybe once a week? *dimple grin + hopeful eyes)
Not horrible, right? Yeah, I thought it was doable too. Let's go through them, shall we? 

  1. Extreme infrequent smoking
    Ugh, what does this mean? This is pretty relative. And why the fuck is someone telling me how much to smoke? For the record, I like to have 1-2 cigarettes a day. Sometimes it's more. 4 is a lot and I feel gross. I think if he knew that, he would be horrified and it would be a deal breaker, so I keep this horrible secret and have a whole regime of hand washing and breath mints. Also, I have fear and anxiety of being busted when I do smoke. Dudes, I'm almost 50 years old. What the fuck?
  2. Be fun
    Obviously I'm naturally fun in the outside world. But also, I'm kind of a turtle. I like to crawl inside myself and do nothing. Which means I like to be quiet, have baths, knit, talk to myself, watch movies/tv
  3. Be bossy
    I'm already kinda bossy; but I'm also, seriously, the chillest fucking person and I don't tend to give a shit about most things. Also, I expect people to know how to behave. Or, a better way of saying it, I enjoy being around people that know how to behave, like with emotional intelligence and shit. Outside of my natural bossy-lite, being more bossy seems like work. 
  4. Be sassy
    Again, this is a natural trait but not all the time. Not when I'm in turtle mode (which is a good 50% of the time)
  5. Tight bubble butt
    Sure, I want this too - but not as a condition to love, attraction,  and appreciation 
  6. Long hair
    Ugh, whatever, he's just lucky I got tired of my bob finally. I have pretty hair. 
  7. Strive to eat healthy
    I don't actually give a shit about this one. I run in the middle here, I think I'm good. 
  8. Indulge my fantasies
    Ugh. Like I said... I dig this once in awhile. That he appears to need it? Get the fuck off my lawn, brah
I am a clusterfuck of angst, piss, and vinegar.

As soon as I see signs that he still loves me even though my hairs in a greasy ponytail and I have no make up on, I relax. But it doesn't last long, soon enough I convince myself that it's. just. a. matter. of. time until he bows out gracefully. SO JUST DO IT ALREADY. but don't actually?

I'm pretty sure I would miss him, despite how high maintenance he makes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate