-----------

Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

Kinda Love

There is a beautiful spot inside of me that feels like love. A gentle excitement and contentment. A sweetness.

It's scary as hell because he could take it away at any time.

He's not ready to succumb to whatever this is.

But I love spending time with him, I love him beside me.

We had a night away, just me and him. It was work related, but we were away, just me and him. It was lovely and natural.

He talks so much during sex, he's one of those people - people that I never thought I could endure because it's so macho or something. It makes me laugh.

When he thinks I'm getting close to orgasm, he does that thing where he says, "Yeah, that's right, you cum for me..."

Which makes me laugh but also throws me off because, you know, the pressure to preform. But then, the other night, I was really very close, I was there, and he was saying that, and I... let go. I listened to him, his voice in my ear, asking me, telling me to cum for him. And then I did. It was glorious and I felt so connected to him.

I think we kinda love each other, and I think I want that.

It's really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate