-----------

Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

I Am Sick?

It's been a while since I've had a cold and I am doubting that this is one. I feel like shit. I also ate some questionable raw tuna last night; that can't be helping.

Outside of feeling physically disgusting though, it's a good day. The holidays are officially over.

I think that we subconsciously celebrate this more than "it's a new beginning!" I feel so relieved that everything can just get back to normal without all this forced love.

I don't want to be a pessimist, but I feel very annoyed with it all. It's exhausting.

I'm trying to drink my coffee and I feel like vomiting, subtle cold + food poisoning?  

I would like to work on some projects today, sculpt and discharge a chapter of writing unto the world, but I just don't know if I have it in me. That is also annoying. I don't do under the weather well. I'm used to feeling energetic and charged, I have neither of those today.

I would like to make my body well. It's telling me to rest though - I can hear it.

I don't want to rest though - I want to run. I hope this goes away soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate