-----------

Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Week 2: Day 3

Bitmoji ImageI think today should be about spiritual wellness. A bit of meditation, some yoga, some grounding.

Monday turned out to be connecting with kids and having five hour video chat with my youngest. That was a very welcome first, it was so nice to just hang out for that long and chat about everything. I "sipped" wine the whole time though. I don't know why I didn't have water in-between. Stupid. Next thing I knew it was 12:30 at night and well past my bedtime. So yesterday was about being really tired and groggy.

Today should be about getting back to spiritual joy. In the quiet of this new world where no one is afraid they are missing out by staying home and where taking time to mediate is suddenly deemed essential by your employer who is no doubt grateful that his is the type of business that doesn't have to shut down and where everyone can safely work from home - in style no less.

For some of us, there are many blessings and for which, I am grateful.

No morning facebook for me today. No news. Just wellness goals. Quiet. And a little touching of G.O.D


Bitmoji Image
Whoops! Not what I meant. 
Bitmoji Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate