-----------

Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Free to Be

This is me trying to walk through this new life I've started. It feels so weird with no end in sight. Will I feel congruent with the world again one day soon?

Or will this continue?

I have to breath and let go. Calm down and relax. Trust and be quiet. I need to remove myself from some aspect of self, I'm not sure what that is yet.

It's something about closing my doors, going in more than I go out. I need to hide not expose.

I need to get to work. I need to put blinders on and focus.

I must surrender. There is a wild horse inside of me and it's caged by my misdirection. It's going crazy. It wants to run, not from but to, in a straight line as far as the eye can see.

It wants to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate