-----------

Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Unstuck?

I think I am. Unstuck that is. I was fixated like a mother fucker on that experience I had, and it felt like he was contributing, ever so slightly, to the mystery of it.

If you ask my intuition, he was. If you ask my immediate reality, it doesn't fucking matter because even if he was, it was just a teeny, tiny little game of chance.

Once must value oneself in these times and decide just want games we want to play. I think I've gathered enough intel to know that this one is a) not for me and 2) out of my league.

Sure, life seems a little bit more lack lustre for the gap of what once was; it's like a endless stream of droll, grey  traffic, slowly edging along in a scene of some post apocalyptic movie, but I'm sure that will pass?

I'm sure that eventually I will turn my vehicle around and bust shit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we communicate